Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday!!

I LOVE birthday's!! I suppose I have my mom to thank for that.
She is so darling. Always making a big deal out of YOU!
She does her best to make every birthday special and make you feel loved.
And I'm here to tell you...she does!
So naturally I love them due to this kind of treatment.
This year my birthday (yesterday, March 26th, also the same date that the book of mormon was first published...cool) was GREAT!
It started off by an early morning of waking up at 5:30 am with Cyle to see him off to work.
I usually wait by the door to make sure the garage door closes ALL the way after he leaves...just in case. :)
But he lingered in for a bit so I opened it to find him parked half way in and half way out.
I said "what's up?"
Cyle: "I hit your car."
Me: thinking I would have no headlight or something crazy! "bummer!"
But it was just a little scratched. It was kind of more funny than anything.
He didn't think so.
But his car was fine. Just a tiny scratch.
Not the end of the world but still a bummer.
Well the rest of the day went just fine.
Got to hang out with Kingston so that is always great!
Then I had a Visit Teaching meeting that evening.
When I got home Cyle was there with 2 white envelops...
The first one was "who knows you best?!?!"
My man does!
 
Don't know why I cant get it to not be upside down so oh well.
But yep that's right! Ruth's Chris! Cant WAIT!
Then I got envelop 2. But he said I could either open it then or wait till the next day to get a box...
I chose to wait.
So we went and had dinner at Olive Garden...yummy!
And a nice evening of some snuggles.
My mom got me 4 cards and some money...do I hear massage coming my way...YEP I do!
Love her.
So then today rolls around and we are going about our norm...but its not norm at all! Cyle came home for lunch! How fun!
He walked in and hid in the pantry. I thought he was hiding from kingston till I realized he was hiding a box from me!
So then he went and got the envelop to make sure I didnt open it and then told me to open it.
So I did and it was a pic of my fave water pitcher!
Then he got the box and it was the actual thing!
This may seem silly BUT I had this water pitcher that I begged him to let me put on our registry. 
So we got it and he said I'd never use it.
I drank my daily crystal light out of that thing.
And I LOVED it! I'd leave it in the sun to get really yummy flavor and oh the memories.
I know weird but I love dishes...especially pretty ones!
However, this pitch a few months back fell off the counter after a cleaning and broke completely!
I have literally been so sad about it. And I've told my self I'm going to buy a new one forever.
But my lovely husband did!
He really does know me too well! 
Right now I'm so giddy about my pitch. So silly...but I'm in LOVE! 
Perfect timing for spring time lemonade and sunshine!
I know its not even that fancy but I love it!
So that was my bday. I had a great one this year!
Which is good b/c it was my golden bday...26 on the 26th! Here's to a good year!
I also got SOOO many wonderful bday wishes from friends and family! I LOVE YOU ALL!!
My heart was truly touched by all the love!
 
Oh and one more thing...here is a link to the new blog.
 

1 comment:

Nate said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that Cyle is a sappy husband, even if he is a terrible driver. Also, spell check insists that I spelled Cyle incorrectly.