Saturday, June 18, 2011

another success

Well my fellow bloggers that have been wondering...on behalf of your faith and prayers they have been answered! Thank you very much. Surgery #2 a success! Hopefully the last. But counting our blessing for good insurance and a healthy body.


My surgery was down in Austin and since my husband is far from home my good friend Jessica took me to the surgery. Afterwards she stayed the night on the couches with me and took good care of me. Her sister Tiffany was in town and she was a big help too! Thanks girls! You're wonderful! The next night my great friends from institute came by and brought me a delicious dinner and we enjoy a movie together. I have great friends!



My beautiful friend Jess. Don't worry they make you wear no make, jewelry, perfume or lotion so I don't look so great. However, Jess looks beautiful!


My gorgeous flowers from my gorgeous husband! Isn't he wonderful! 7352 miles away and he is still thinking of me and still sending me flowers! I love you babe! Thanks! I'm telling y'all he's the best! He even picked out my favorite ones!



My beautiful flowers from my beautiful mother! She's even far away and still sends them! Love you mom! Even mom Adair sent me a nice little get well card. I'm so blessed! Love you all!

No comments: