Thursday, June 16, 2011

enjoying Houston

I took a trip to Houston this past weekend and stayed with Codi and Coby and the kids! We had a GREAT time!!


Friday we went down to the Houston Temple and it was beautiful!


Saturday was little Aedan's 7th birthday so we celebrated that! She had 11 friends over, 12 including me :). We made our own little pizza's, ceramics, flip flop picture frames and cupcakes! All the girls had a great time and stayed busy playing. We then got to go to the Astros and Braves baseball game. It was a really good time as well. The Braves won! Although I wasn't cheering for any one team in particular.


Sunday I made the beautiful drive home just in time to be at church and teach my Sunbeams! One of my sunbeams asked me the other day what my street name is? HAHA Little did I know until her parents told that she meant the name of my street. :) I love those kids. And you know living in Texas all the streets have names not numbers...oh how I miss my Utah grid system.


So it was a great time! A nice weekend to have some noise in my life aside from the quiet of my house. Great thing is though on Saturday I got to talk to Cyle twice for like an hour! Oh how I love that guy! He is doing good over there. Just working hard and doing what he's gotta do. I'm so blessed that I to talk to Cyle almost everyday! Its great how our relationship can only grow stronger. Even through the distance.



This is why I love Texas!

Me and the kiddos!

1 comment:

Carli said...

Looks like such a fun trip!