

Welp looks like the last one wasn't the last. Ok but really lets hope this one is! haha This time mom Adair came down Sunday till Wednesday to take me to my surgery and to help me while I was in the hospital. It was just a one day/night thing so that was good. 28 hours and I'm going home. But my dr. did a great job and he called and said the results are good!! No cancer. Everything turned out being fine and now we're good to go. Once I'm all healed up that is. Only a little more to get figured out and we'll be set. But for now we are happy campers knowing that my health is in good condition. Thank you for all your prayers and faith in my behalf! It truely worked! God is good to us! Here are some pretty sick pictures that Jess took. She came with us and helped take care of me. Thanks guys. And thanks mom for not being a stress case this time! I know you would have like to be there but I'm proud of you for being so strong all the way in Utah.
3 comments:
so glad to hear good news. Love your blog and you!! Cyle is lucky man. We pray for both of you. Love A. Bon
I am so relieved! I am so glad mom was there to take care of you. I know Heavenly Father loves you and heard our prayers. We love you!
HOORAY!!!! I'm glad you're healthy although Kenna will probably keep praying for 'feena be healfy' for a while ;)
Post a Comment