Well I had visitors come and go! Then Cyle came and he is
here to stay!! Its been so nice to have Cyle home!!
First my good friend Andi from Flower Mound came and visited
me. She now lives in Cali but she flew out for the weekend. We took a trip up
to Flo Mo and surprised her dad! It was great! Then we got to attend both the 2nd
and 3rd ward! I love my Flo Mo family!! So many great people. Andi
and I had such a good time together. That girl can make me laugh till I pee my
pants!
Then my mom and sister Jess came out. Jess was here for a
few days and my mom was here pretty much a whole week! It was so fun! We toured
Austin, got pedi’s and saw the new Twilight movie. And yes, we were those
crazies that stood outside for 3 hours waiting for the midnight showing. After
Jess left we went and toured my mission and saw the beautiful Texas sights!
Love this place. It was fun and adventurous! And it was so great to see her in
person!
The day after she left Cyle’s best friend Nate and his wife
Kenzie with their adorable little girl Kenna came and stayed and we prepared for
Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving day we had the Long-o-bongo’s come up for the day
and also Cyle’s mom and dad. There was lots of great food and fun! Well all
waited in great anticipation for Cyle! Then we went on post and hung out at the
Cooper field and waited for the buses. They all pulled up in these big white
buses and got out. But nobody could see them. They lined up behind the bus and
then everybody chanted “MOVE THAT BUS!” and they pulled away and there they
came, marching onto the field. It was great! Kenna knew we were picking Cyle up
from Iraq and she kept saying it all day but then when they started coming
toward us she said “there’s too many guys”. She was thinking we’d get Cyle not
a ton more that looked just like him. I searched eagerly and couldn’t find him.
So they finally found me. It was great! Needless to say that was a very
memorable Thanksgiving!
Life since has been good. We haven’t had too many visitors
since but we’ve been getting ready for Christmas and trying to get in the swing
of things again. Life has been pretty great!! I love having Cyle home and beginning
life.
Oh yeah, and for my blogger friends that don’t facebook….we
came out with the news that Cyle and I are having an R&R (R&R =2 week
break from Iraq) Baby!!! Yep that is right. I know seems awkward since he was
just gone for six months but trust me it was no accident. We’re so excited! And
little Adair should make an appearance around June 9th!
(Pictures of all the events to follow shortly)
1 comment:
omg! yay!! so excited for yall! and so glad that he's home for good!! congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment