laugh it up bryan...one day you can try to be as cool as my man!!
other than that we've been doing a lot of other things. the first weekend in march we spent up at Nate & Kenzie's house in Dallas. we always have a great time hanging out with them. this time Mike & Kristina were there and it was so great to hang out with everyone. Cyle also had some job interviews that week up there so he did that for two days and had great success. in the following weeks he has a handful of second interviews so that'll keep us busy. so we'll see where life will take us. the army was a great experience but we are excited to move on to new things. this weekend for spring break we are taking a road trip to NM to see Tyler & Amy. looking forward to that and seeing the Albuquerque temple! so that should be a good time as well. so march is full and great things are going on! I'll try to keep this updated!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
my fairy tale
yesterday marked the 1 year of being married to the greatest guy in the whole wide world!! seriously I LOVE CYLE ADAIR!! he's the greatest thing I could ever have been blessed with, and the gospel but even better I have both! I'm so thankful to have married a wonderful man in the temple and be together for ETERNITY! who could ask for more?!
life isn't perfect for anyone but I really do believe that we have one amazing marriage and just feel so blessed. he works hard, loves much, serves faithfully. he is such an example to me in so many ways and is going to be the best daddy ever!
for our anniversary he got us some kites! we loved them so much when the easter bunny brought them last year so needless to say I was pretty excited! it wasnt very windy yesterday, that never happens in Texas, so we didn't go but we will. I got us the Yatzee game! a family must have! we went out to dinner at applebee's and it was so yummy! then we came home, watched the last episode of the bachelor and then played Yatzee! it was a great time! Cyle hadn't ever played Yatzee so I taught him the game and he got his 1st Yatzee on the second game. he pretty much thought he was the coolest thing on the block after that haha.
so that is us...happily married and ready to take on the rest of eternity!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy, happy anniversary! We are so glad that you are part of our family! Now if we could just get you guys to move to Denver... :)
Love this post! Happy 1 year to you! P.s. I didn't know you had a tail:)
You are so close to me! Just one state away. :) Just hop in the car after Tyler's and keep driving. You will run into my house on the way!
Glas you had a great anniversary. Hope baby is baking well!
Athena -- you are SOOOO lucky Cyle didn't try and make up the rules for Yatzee! He was notorious for making up the UNO rules as he played along as a kid.(groan) WHO KNEW this year of marriage would pass so quickly?? It sure got better when you could live together instead of 2 bunks -- (Iraq & Texas) Love you guys! Have fun in ABQ w/ Tyler & Amy!!
Post a Comment