Wednesday, March 28, 2012

march madness!

we've been around and around and around this past month! traveling all over Texas is a bit tiring. to start off the month we went to Dallas for a hiring convention where Cyle had 5 different job interviews with 5 different companies. while he did that i enjoyed hanging out with Kenzie and Kenna. we did lots of shopping and had a great time.
the weeks following have consisted of 2nd interviews and spring break! for spring break we spent 4 days in Albuquerque NM visiting another one of cyles bff's, Tyler and Amy. we had a great time there! we did a fun little park full of mini golf, go carts?, and lazer tag. I have to toot my own horn here...I rock at mini golf. laser tag...well that is
a different story. haha then the next day we went up to Santa Fe which was quite nice. we enjoyed lots of different art, I wish I had a greater appreciation for it b/c there is some awesome stuff, and some cool old churches! we also ate great Chinese & Italian food. yumm.
from there we drove to dallas, stayed in a hotel and Cyle had 2nd interview #1 there. so i hung out in the hotel, then the mall, then i went and saw the Gardiners!! such a wonderful family! finally all sealed in the temple!! WOO (its a family that me and KP taught) so that was great seeing them. although that just so happened to be the day that texas got hit with the tornado's!
so the gardiners insisted that we stay and have dinner to let the storm, hopefully, die down. we said a little prayer and made it home safe and sound. I'm pretty sure that the second we walked in the door of our house the storm hit Killeen hard! but all was well! blessings!
the next day Cyle left for CO for 2nd job interview #2. that went great. then he came home wed and thrusday night we headed back up to dallas for 2 job interview #3. I got to watch Kenna while kenzie had to work and we had a great time! then on
saturday we spent the afternoon at top golf. its an awesome place!! almost beats regular golfing. not quite though. I did however beat nate! haha sorry to out you nate. then we headed home.
this week we clint and audra and m&d adair will be staying
with us for a night or 2 then we all head down to houston for aduras marathon! woo!
see what i mean. madness.
but life is good to us and we really cant complain. too many blessing in our life to do that. but there are many new happenings to come and we look forward to what life will bring!
the little one is growing and growing and growing!! he is happy and well and we're sure looking forward to meeting him! we've got lots of stuff ready for his arrival and I'm almost done with the crib bedding. just the bumper left! woo!
oh I forgot to mention that it was my b-day and cyle is so awesome! he took me to fly kites and we got all the string off the handle! they were so high! and the wind was perfect! then we had a great hibachi dinner! and he bought me some nice perfume!
he is just such a gem!
here are a few pics to enjoy!





No comments: