We've finally made a decision! Cyle has accepted a job offer for Cintas in the Indianapolis IN office! He'll be working for a 1-2 year training program there to become a General Manager.
We are very excited to move to Indiana even though I will truly miss living in God's country. On a positive note we will have a true Texan in our family :)
So coming June 9th (ish) our little Texan will be arriving, then at the end of June we'll be moving! Life is going to be busy but it'll be a great adventure!
Come July we'll be heading for to Tahoe, Idaho and Utah to have family reunions and show off the new little man!
As for short(er) term changes we got new bedding! I know this may seem to be no big deal...however, all the furniture and even the previous bedding in our room was black or grey.
Well this may come as a surprise to those who know me well...this pregnancy has made me have BIG cravings for COLOR!! I know! Me? Color? AHHH!! However, I've been branching out. I even wear it on my clothes.
So with the wonderful spring time and my new cravings I really NEEDED to update the bedroom.
Well one day Cyle and I were walking through Kohl's and we came across our newest addition to the house! I said..."CY! I LOVE IT!! CAN WE GET IT!!" He said..."have we been saving for it?" Dreams shattered. But then I said, with only one week left in the month, "If we save enough from the budget this month can we use the extra to buy it?" To my surprise he agreed! So for that week as you can imagine I tried everything I could. Cut back my driving, eating out, EVERYTHING! I wanted this! And yes that is right...We did it! So you bet first thing I did this month was head straight down to Kohl's and bought it!
She is a gem. And WE are loving our new bedding! Did I mention before that he really likes it too! So an even bigger bonus!
So here you are... the new addition!
Aside from this my mom and great grannie came out to visit and have a baby shower! It was so great to see them! We had a wonderful time! Cyle's family came down too and it was wonderful! One full house:)
So here are some pics from the party!
We also celebrated Cyle's birthday and this is him putting to use some of his gifts at his party! He LOVES his new grilling stuff!
We love our family! And our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment