Tuesday, May 15, 2012

oh hair...

Don't you just love what I've done with my hair!!!
WOW I look great!
Ok...Ok...Ok...lets get real here.
I've tried for 2...yes 2 years to get my hair to look like this!
It did get pretty long but still never looked great like this.
Even if I took my time and spent nearly 45 mins doing my hair it was ok cute for like what an hour. Then flat, ugly and lifeless.
Everyday its too hot and I really don't want to waist an hour and a half on doing my hair. I can except the hour that it takes from shower to finish but that extra half kills me.
So I would shower and dry it and pull it up.
Granted I like my hair in a pony and think it usually looks better than being down but how lazy do I feel putting it in a pony everyday!
And lets face it...once baby boy comes I'll NEVER do it if I don't even take time to do it now.
So I did what many said not to but ultimately my husband and my mother gave me great counsel and told me they like it better short.
Needless to say they trump everyone else.
Sorry folks. No offense. :)
So I did it!!! Last week I went and cut it all off!
Now here is a pic of me for reals!

I love it!! She did such a great job! I think this has been one of the best hair cuts I've ever had!
It feels more like me again!
Cyle is adorable and loves it!!
When it was long he never played with or touched it or anything.
I'm usually ok with ppl not touching my hair, just ask my mom :)
So I thought if its short I wont have to worry about him wanting to play with it and mess it up all the time.
WRONGO!!
Haha he is always playing with it!!
I don't mind haha I think its cute. But I'm glad my man loves it b/c he's the one I do it for everyday!
But now I'm kind of sad...
b/c we are moving next month I'm losing 3 things that are so hard to find when you go to a new area...
So these are the top things I'll miss about Killeen
1. A hair dresser/massage therapist (spa)- So basically I'm going to miss Shelley's day spa! I love them!
They do my hair, massage and toes and they have the best customer service for a great price too!
I went to get my hair done and got my toes done right before and my hair dresser was late by a few mins so while I waited they gave me a complimentary hand massage!
GET OUT! Who does that! Oh how I'm going to miss you Shelley's!
2. My dentist
Who knew that you got 3 visits to the dentist when you are pregnant!
LOVE IT!
Kind of makes me want to be pregnant all the time! (haha that's not enough to entice me)
My hygienist is so cute and funny I love her! And they do a great job!
I LOVE CLEAN TEETH!
3. My Austin, TX doctors
Dr. Moghadam, Dr. Loar and the dermatologist I went to down there.
They are so amazing!
Great Dr.'s are hard to find! So I'll miss them!
But we are looking forward to the move and the new area!
Always up for a good adventure!