couple things.
a: CYLE COMES HOME IN 5 DAYS!!! R&R baby!! 15 days WOO HOO!! We've got some great plans. We also have some crazy (in a good way) plans...but you can't know that for a few more weeks at least. Cliff hanger!! haha at least for those of you that I don't talk to really other than blogging. But we are going to spend a couple days in San Antonio and go to Six Flags, and the TEMPLE! And then we will be spending a couple days in Austin for a fireside, tailgate party at the church, and the BYU vs. Texas football game!!! We're pumped! And we have more plans than that but I'll tell ya later :) But seriously I can NOT wait for the Love of my life to be home! I know I'm probably love sappy sick but he is a dream come true! And boy oh boy it is going to be a celebration when he gets here. Even just thinking of him getting off that plane gives me butterflies!! YAY!! ok I'll be done now...
b:I just read Lakyn "Sister Phillips" blog. And her friend is updating it for her. Oh how I love dear Lakyn. She is going to be the best sister missionary ever!!! How I'd love to be her companion. I'm so proud of her. It was a true sacrifice that she made, as it is for anyone, and what a way to give your life to the Lord. I just wanted to say how much I loved her and and am so proud of her.
So those are my thoughts. They were just boiling up inside me and I had to get them out!
a: CYLE COMES HOME IN 5 DAYS!!! R&R baby!! 15 days WOO HOO!! We've got some great plans. We also have some crazy (in a good way) plans...but you can't know that for a few more weeks at least. Cliff hanger!! haha at least for those of you that I don't talk to really other than blogging. But we are going to spend a couple days in San Antonio and go to Six Flags, and the TEMPLE! And then we will be spending a couple days in Austin for a fireside, tailgate party at the church, and the BYU vs. Texas football game!!! We're pumped! And we have more plans than that but I'll tell ya later :) But seriously I can NOT wait for the Love of my life to be home! I know I'm probably love sappy sick but he is a dream come true! And boy oh boy it is going to be a celebration when he gets here. Even just thinking of him getting off that plane gives me butterflies!! YAY!! ok I'll be done now...
b:I just read Lakyn "Sister Phillips" blog. And her friend is updating it for her. Oh how I love dear Lakyn. She is going to be the best sister missionary ever!!! How I'd love to be her companion. I'm so proud of her. It was a true sacrifice that she made, as it is for anyone, and what a way to give your life to the Lord. I just wanted to say how much I loved her and and am so proud of her.
So those are my thoughts. They were just boiling up inside me and I had to get them out!
3 comments:
You are so allowed to be "love, sappy sick." :) Does the surprise include a visit to Denver?!? Love you both!
yay! i'm so happy for you! i can kind of understand how you feel, lance and I have been apart for 5 weeks while i've been in utah. he's coming out this weekend and i can hardly control my emotions! i'm sure yours are 10 times uncontrolable! ha it's a much different situtation, just trying my hardest to put myself in your shoes. it's something i think only strong women can handle, cause i sure that i couldn't. specially with my kids.
how long will he get to stay? is he home for good? yall have a great time together!!
Hi! I'm Cyle's cousin and I just got your blog from my Aunt Shawna. I'm so happy that you get to have your hubby home for a bit! My husband and 3 daughters are headed out to the BYU vs. Ole Miss football game tomorrow. We should have gone to the Texas game instead :)
Post a Comment